Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I WON A NECKLACE FROM LILLYELLA

What a great surprise I was just about to post something else, which I will get to soon.
As I always do I run a quick scan over my favourite blogs & I saw Lillyella's (Nicole) winner for her July name game. I knew the name I entered in there with many others was in the final judging poll, but I never thought I would WIN!!
The designer behind Lillyella name is Nicole & I have been following her blog ever since she was featured in "Quit your day job" on the Etsy's storque. Her jewelry is stunning, and her blog is always full of interesting things to read, giveaways, fashion to see, crafting projects,and recipes to eat.
The name that I entered which was selected is "Vintage Bloom" & here is what I won.
A matching necklace & earring set.

I have decided on the burgundy colour.

Make sure to check her Etsy shop out, and the new "Vintage Bloom Earrings and Necklace" will be there soon when she returns from her break.

1 comment:

mary grace said...

You lucky girl! I have her Hawk tail bracelet.