Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fathers Day Bookmarks

I have just completed all of the new bookmarks I have in my 2nd Etsy shop "Marked By Tiges And Weince". They have taken me an extra day or 2 to complete as I am fighting through another cold, thanks to my beloved Hudson.
Anyway...My original hand designed bookmarks perfect for Dad on his special day. Brand new,
PERSONALISED BOOKMARKS

Personalise them with your favourite photo's. All you have to do is email me the photo's you have decided on, select the colour/design you would like & that's it. I will do all the rest & get them to you ASAP. Upon order turnaround is generally 24-48hrs plus post time. (Please note I can not dramatically improve the quality of you photos so please send clear images)
At the bottom of each bookmark you will notice a box with wording ie "Dad", "Poppy", "Grandad". As this is a personalised gift you can have any wording you like, just email the wording required with your photos. Please ensure spelling is correct.
Last submission date for personalised photo's is 1st September for delivery that week, so don't leave it too late.

If personalising isn't your thing, check out the new novelties especially for Fathers Day.

No comments: