Friday, August 28, 2009

Fab Friday Finds in NSW

I headed into outer NSW this week to find some fab items. Just shows you how amazing talent is everywhere, and that you don't need to live in the "Big Smoke".

1. Lollipop hand dyed luxury yarn by Spacefrog

2. PDF pattern Cosy Pony/Horse crochet pattern by Twinklekids2

3. Art Viva Tasmanian Oak Knitting Needles by Vidastyle

4. Spring Has Sprung - printable pdf stationery by GoMakeMe

5. Softie toy rattle monster by ChunkyChook

6. Whimsical red and white polka dot overalls by Pinna4piper










2 comments:

Twinklekids said...

What a great collection of things. Thanks for including my pony pattern :o) I absolutely love your star mobiles.
Leanne of twinklekids2

Unknown said...

Your collection is fab. I love your blog, it's so colourful and informative. great work. Oh and thanks a bunch for featuring my overalls. That's really special.
Cheers