Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday

I thought I would share another little past time that I have. Actually it's another place I waste time when I am not reading everyone's blogs. I am sure a lot of you out there who love their fashion already know about 'Polyvore', but I thought I would share it anyway. I love it as it's basically a way to window shop your perfect outfit for the day, dependant on what mood your in. It's also great picking delicious items from all price brackets, like my Temperley London Cobra silk dress worth $1490, and then at the other end my head band worth $4.90 from Forever 21. I know they're not handmade, but we can still love everything beautiful that isn't can't we?
My mood for this style is Romance, it's soft and girly and a reminder of the many things I COULD wear before Hudson. Goodness if I had any of this on grubby sticky fingers would leave lovely hand prints, and boy would he go to town picking and tugging at everything. I also just have to mention I am in love with these shoes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
My wish list for Wednesday is to dress like this for the day.

No comments: