Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Tuesday and I can't wait for....

It's Tuesday and I can't wait for....my slippers that I bought last week to arrive. My current slippers are a bit thin in the softness department. MMMMMMMM waiting....



It's Tuesday and I also can't...... to show you all my two new freshly created bookmark series.


The first lot are for the kiddies if you can't tell :)
When I made my 1st batch of bookmarks they were party favours in the loot bags at Hudson's 1st birthday. The older kids all received the "owls" and "martians in space" series already for sale in my shop. I got a huge response from my cousins as they loved the idea of their kids getting a "funky" bookmark instead of something usesless and crappy from the $2 shop.
Hence my birthday party inspiration for these.

Happy Birthday


My next series is pretty, feminine with a Japanese influence. I love the cherry blossom tree and we all tend to like a swallow bird.

Cherry Blossom

Don't forget this is the last week of my opening special for my new shop markedbytigesweince. The deals are "Buy 1 get your 2nd HALF price" OR "Buy 2 get 1 FREE!!

2 comments:

Lou said...

Thanks for playing along on tuesdays. Look at you bringing out all these fab designs. Very nice. Mine are great. Thankyou.

Nikki said...

GREAT idea to give bookmarks instead of junk. I love it. And the Cherry Blossom print is beautiful.