Friday, June 5, 2009

Garden Up

It's been a while since I have posted about my garden. Now I shouldn't complain as Melbourne has been getting some rain, but it's brought out the weeds. There are still a million things to do to make it complete. The fact we bought tub plants doesn't help as they are still looking small and non established. I am learning to be a green thumb so buying the plants in tubes was less of a worry if my semi green thumb didn't allow them to thrive, or my dog Jasper didn't decide to eat them or roll over them. Anyway here are a few progressive pics.

An overall back view. Left hand side is all compacted Tuscan topping, where the dirt is will be grass. The right has side is Hudson's sand pit, and play area with slide and so fourth. The fact my plants aren't established yet or there isn't any grass it's still looking very nothing.The very small vegie patch. Don't know how successful this will be??However the beetroot seems to be happy :) All i want to do is juice this with some apple mmmmLooking from the opposite side Hudson's area and mummy's chair. Not that I get to sit & relax on it too much, it's hard work removing bark from curious mouth's.Lastly I am sure the garden would flourish if I had a set of these gardening from Lindsay Darren's Boutique.

Have a fun Friday :)

1 comment:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

bit by bit- it's coming together!