Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

I will have to make sure my husband reads this bog as my 'Wish List Wednesday' is very important this week as it's my first "official" mothers day, WOO HOO!!!!! Daniel bought me a pressie last year, these fab PJ's with the 'Eiffel Tower' on them, and I had Hudson 2 days later.
But this year is different, it's for real & I am excited if you can't tell.
I love .......................
These earrings by nostalgaems, the words made me giggle as I tend to say this a bit.

I am a bit of a scarf girl in winter and love this purple coloured one from Cricket Creations Etsy store. It looks really soft & very warm.
OK my 2 non Etsy items.....A new book "French Women For All Seasons", it's the follow up to "French Women Don't Get Fat", by Mireille Guiliano, a very real & quirky read. If you loved this book and have read it she has just launched a website.

Lastly I think it would ideal for me to have this Frankie subscription as I by every issue. Doesn't it just seem more economical? Such a great mag.

Ky x

3 comments:

Erika said...

Happy first official Mothers Day! Hope you get some of your wishes - oh and pancakes - mothers need pancakes!

Carley said...

Loving the look of that scarf... I wear them all the time in winter too

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess said...

I would LOVE a Frankie subscription too!

Just letting you know that I have awarded you with an awe-summmmm award. Pop over when your not so busy being awe-summmm to collect it.