Saturday, May 23, 2009

Super Saturday Sales

I have a "Super Sale" in my Etsy store right now.

CURRENT SAVINGS ON ETSY

Spend $40 (before shipping costs) or more and receive 15% off total order..

This is a great opportunity if you are needing a baby gift & would like to bundle a couple of items together. Offer is not forever so be quick......ends 5th June
Just convo me on the 3 items you would like & I will create a personalised listing for you.
Why don't you consider together?

Black and white polka dot nappy compact

Black and white polka dot polka dot bib

Black and white polka dot change mat
Great unisex idea for those special surprises

OR

size 3-6 month baby girl owl tee


3 mixed print baby girl face washers

hot pink with mini spots change mat
SAVE
SAVE
SAVE
Don't forget my new Etsy store has just opened also "Marked by Tiges and Weince".
If you love reading and appreciate beautiful bookmarks then you will love these. I am also having an opening sale until 5th June, savings include
Check out yesterdays blog post for details as well as heading to the actual store itself.

No comments: