Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter, & filled themselves with decadent chocolates and other delightful Easter treats.
A little bit of crafty business first. To help Amy from Giggleberry celebrate her 1"st Etsyversary" she has a great celebration deal for everyone. Giggleberry is offereing free shipping on everything listed in her shop until the 26th of April. All items are marked including this fabulous saving so shoppers don't have to contact her or wait for refunds - just pick your favorite, complete checkout and the shipping/postage costs are on Giggleberry!!

I had so much on I managed to literally fall off the radar. I was here in Melbourne, just so busy busy busy. I caught up with family, and spent 2 of the days in my back yard transforming it into something that could be considered a garden. It was quite enjoyable but so bloody tiring. It has gone from this boring barren land. It had to be cleared & levelled before anything could begin. I must admit I hate that boring stuff.

To this, the beginnings of a garden bed....Still boring


Getting there, at least there is some dirt & bark for Hudson, & the beginning of a sand pit!!

This is my favourite photo of the day, my husband in his tractor, Hudson on his lap, & his mum in the bucket who didn't think it was very funny. It was a good laugh at her reaction of sheer terror!!

It's hard work gardening especially when you have to keep a watch on a baby at the same time. I have kept a section of the garden bed for an attempt to grow my own veggies which i am looking forward to. Deciding what to plant in gardens beds is a challenge in itself. If anybody has any great websites with planting tips, let me know.

Keep posted as tomorrow I have some new items to show off.

Have a great night Ky x

1 comment:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

looks like you're having fun while working - love that last pic!