Friday, December 5, 2008

Hudson is asleep so I have anywhere from 30mins to an hour of free time. I actually need to sleep, but why do us mothers push to get a few wee minutes of me time to do other things? I am always so busy & the thought of a quiet cat nap sounds so dreamy, but I just can't.

Like now I need to quickly start planning a couple of personalised cushions I am making for my mum to give to her best friends daughters for Christmas. Why do I take on these projects, it is definitely the feeling of accomplishment & knowing the enjoyment another gets out of something that is personal & different to the other millions of things on shelves. I have taken a couple of pictures of the fabric colour combinations I have chosen for the 2 pillows. I don't know what I am doing, all I know is that these colours are perfect to the 2 girls receiving them. Wish me luck....











No comments: