Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I can't believe it is the last day of 2008. This year has been amazing for me, the birth of my son & how my life has changed for the better. It's also a wonderful time to reflect on the year, but fantastic to start planning your 2009. What do you want to achieve? Things you would like to improve on personally & professionally. One of my goals for 2009 is to generate a lot more sales from my etsy shop and my other website. I have lots of ideas for new projects, I just have to plan & implement it all. Make sure to check my sites out for new year sales to come.

I have just decided to finally sell some of my canvas's that I have made recently. I love making these, and wanted to keep them for Hudson, (except the pink flower pop one)but he really doesn't have that much wall space since we put up his shelves, so I think it's time to let them go to a new home.










Today is a quick entry, I just wanted to wish all a safe new year.
All the best for 2009, Ky x

No comments: